“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
The 3 beauty essentials to feel confident this summer.
Summer is almost here!!! OH YEAH!
For some of us, this might be good or it may be bad. I personally love summer, I love the weather (even thought in California we don’t get much of a winter) and I love summer activities. My husband an I try to take our kids on a week-long RV trip to somewhere, last year was Redwoods CA. I would be at the lake or river every day in the summer if I had the choice. I could have, should have, maybe lost a few winter pounds or perhaps took a visit to my local gym and tone a few spots…but that didn’t happen. I’ll just have confidence and own it. 🙂
Here are my 3 beauty essential’s
Summer beauty essentials
You should always lighten your makeup routine for the season. Summer is about natural beauty a shinning and glowing face without makeup melting and smearing all over. Even if your skin is not perfect (like mine) you can still look put together and beautiful in the summer heat. I will share with you the only 3 products you will need to look and feel great this summer.
Here are my 3 Beauty Essentials for Confidence this Summer.
#1 Tinted Sunscreen
*The tinted part is the key
- The most important! As we all should know, sunscreen is a must all year long and most definitely in the summer. You want to protect your skin from premature aging due to UV exposure.
- The tinted formula offers fabulously sheer coverage so no liquid foundation necessary. Not all are made equal. I use Ayur Medic daily and never have to put on a heavy foundation. It comes in 2 different shades to match all skin tones.
#2 Magic Liquid powder
- I can’t give you options on this one because it is one of a kind! The best powder you will find. The website calls it “YOUR PERSONAL INSTAGRAM FILTER”
- It’s a translucent wet powder with a cooling effect. It makes your skin glow and blurs imperfections. Can be used as a setting powder or highlighter also.
- I love this powder! I have used it for years. It feels great on your skin especially in summer and makes you look so radiant. I have found nothing like it.
#3 Lip plumping gloss
- Summer lips need nothing more than lipgloss!!! Pick a vibrant color and you are set.
- I like the slight tingle and appearance of fuller lips that the plumping lipglosses give. Even if you were blessed enough with full lips I think you will love the tingle.
- If you know me then you know my favorite lipgloss is a Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish.
- Vitamins A and E for lasting moisture and a huge amount of colors to choose from.
Other great options
MY 3 Summer Beauty Essentials
Confidence comes from feeling your best. You don’t need anyone’s permission to feel great and love who you are. The worse thing we can do is compare ourselves to others, I battle with that daily. Confidence takes work, reminding yourself that you are enough and being ok with not being the prettiest, smartest, richest…. There will always be someone out there that you feel is better. Be your personal best.
Get your tinted sunscreen, wet powder and lip gloss on and rock it this summer. You are beautiful.
I hope you like my post and try my favorite 3 products.
What are your summer essentials?
Please comment and share. Would love to hear from you.