The Beginners Guide to finding your inner Queen
- Every woman has a queen in her. It’s all about finding it and embracing it.
- I am four years away from 40 now, a mom of two and wife of fourteen years…. let’s just say it’s hard to feel like a queen sometimes. I try not to daydream of my younger life before kids ( a teenage daughter with sass that makes me go batshit crazy) and a husband that may be more difficult to raise than the children. I used to be a paid model before smartphones and editing app’s were a thing and had more freedom then I knew what to do with. With all this said, I love my curves and my imperfections, I own my tattoos and not so tone tummy. I am a wife, I am a mom, I am a queen.
What is finding your inner queen?
- You have found your inner queen when knowing you are not perfect, you can still feel complete. You come to realize that everything you need to fulfill your journey can be found within.
- You’re human, there will be days you wake up without your crown. Everyday is a new day and a new opportunity to love yourself unconditionally.
How to get started with finding your inner queen.
- Smile! Research shows that when you smile you are more attractive and seem to be more successful. Smiling also improves your mood helps you stay positive and relieves stress.
- Accept your weaknesses, your flaws and your imperfections. Motivate yourself to make changes.
Tips for Success in finding your inner queen
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further the the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” -Albert Einstein
Common Questions/FAQ About finding your inner queen all the dayz.
- How can I feel more confident?
- Realize that not everything has to be perfect. Get to know who you are and what you like.
- Find your Me Time, whether that is getting a mani/pedi or reading a book.
- Disconnect from the world for just a little while daily.
- What if I can’t find time in my day for me?
- Its easy to procrastinate or put off time for yourself because you feel like you are doing the right thing for your kids, husband or career. The truth is it is crucial to your well being. Taking care of your body with doctor, dentist or beauty appointments is loving yourself and it goes way beyond aesthetics.
- What is self-care?
- Self-care can be buying yourself something special like a new outfit or handbag. Hair, skin or nail appointments to feel a little more beautiful. Self-care can also be as simple as a walk or sleeping a few extra minutes in the morning.
- Your health is self-care. Make and keep your health appointments. Mental health included.
- How can I balance my children in to finding my inner queen?
- Although finding your inner queen is about you as a strong confident woman, all aspects of our life make us who we are. Without my children and my husband I would not be the same person as I am today. Maybe better…Maybe worse… nonetheless, not the same. You will learn your inner queen is made up of not only the confidence in yourself but also how you raise your children and honor your marriage.
The Last Thing You Need to Know about finding your inner queen
- Heavy is the crown and yet she wears it as if it were a feather. There is a strength in her heart, determination in her eyes and the will to survive resides within her soul. She is you. a warrior, a fighter, A QUEEN -r.h. Sin
When do you feel most like a queen?
I would love to hear from you!